Sunday, June 17, 2007

indian market





(top left image) My little bag
(top right image) I love this HUGE market bag; no need to use plastic or paper any more! I think this would be great for the grocery store, farmers market, etc. It could also be used at the beach, as well as a yoga bag, gym bag, or carry-all. I use mine all the time when I am riding on my scooter so i can go in to town and get everthing I need. I don't have a car in India like alot of people I know here, and who needs a trunk when you have this thing! side note: no matter how heavy it is, the oversized strap makes it extremely comfortable, I am going to start having these made in organic cotton.
(bottom left image) This is a great simple design. I have this bag in black silk and it is beautiful. The tie is simple and shows the interior color of the bag.
(bottom right image) This bag is typical indian colors, the brighter the better! I love these colors, but the fabric is a poly/ silk blend. I am not a big fan of polyester ( even though I used to get a kick out of my grandmother's double knit polyester suits... they were so awesome on her) I love the shiny!


No comments: